This program is tailored for mamas who are 14 to 27 weeks pregnant or in the second trimester (2T). It provides the expecting mama with holistic pregnancy support, delivery, and beyond care. We work closely together using proven resources and hand-holding directions to support your unique healing journey with nourishing foods, appropriate physical activity, and restorative mind-body practices.
At Love and Lullabies, we are passionate about empowering mamas
to discover their unique path to mind, emotion, and body wellness:
- 3-1:1 sessions with Dr. Lenny P focused on a healthy pregnancy, delivery, and post-birth experience
- 1 90-minute initial session (after the anatomy ultrasound and blood work): review the health questionnaire in detail, supplements and important nutrients in pregnancy, common symptoms and warning signs, and results. Plus review the importance of physical activity, nutrition, and hydration.
- 1 Session during the third trimester
- 1 60-minute session: discuss labor and delivery, how to physically and mentally prepare for birth, preparing you and your household for babies arrival, your birth and beyond birth plan, and review important birth recovery tips
- 1 Session during the fourth or postpartum trimester
- 1 60-minute session where we discuss self-care, healing nutrients, lactation, exercise, and mental health
- Personalized Exercise Support with a Perinatal Fitness Specialist
- 12 total group work-out sessions
- Private Coordinated Pushing class; spouse or partners are welcomed
- Tailored Supplement Recommendations for Pregnancy, Delivery, and Recovery
- Customized Self-Pamper and Pregnancy Healing Package
- Access to the Glowing Confidence Course (a self-paced workshop providing pregnancy tips on health, your body, and post-bump preparation